Scott Cricket Bats JS170 Grade 2 | Try for £1.00 before you buy
The SCOTT JS170 is a beast of a cricket bat, with low down power and our signature shape. It's the preferred shape of the batmaker and currently resides in his kit bag.
A modern shape with big edges yet beautifully balanced, with a low sweet-spot at approx 170mm from the toe.
This bat has all the power you will ever need, it's just down to you to use it!
- UK grown quality English Willow used for all grades
-Guaranteed performance regardless of grade
- Low middle at approx 170mm from the toe, perfect for UK pitches yet beautifully balanced
- Slight Duckbill profile to aid pick
- Extended middle and large edges for added value on off-centre hits
- Angled toe, to help to stop feathering
- Comes with semi-oval handle as standard unless specified
- Slightly rounded toe to help prevent damage
- Fitted with a premium grip
- High quality, fully embossed stickers
- Immaculately hand finished and machine polished.
- Grip Grip added to secure the grip with a clean look
- Comes with high quality, UK made scuff sheet as standard
- All bats come with our specially designed rubber toe guard as standard